One of the swatchy-ladies working with me on this project is Janna, who runs The Girlie Tomboy. The Girlie Tomboy is a Facebook blog that is, as she writes in the About section,
A smorgasbord of nail related goodies.
Yep, I like that!
And even better, to a dupe-obsessed chicky?! She has a few comparisons on her blog, too.
- Zoya Akyra and Essie Trophy Wife
- Julep Kate and Orly Au Champagne
- Zoya Rekha and Zoya Sooki
- Zoya Bevin and OPI Mermaid Tears
- Cult Nails Iconic and Barielle Elle’s Spell
- Sinful Colors Kissy and Zoya Charla (you can see more Charla dupes in a Clone Attack post right here).
Wanna see her comparison photos? Then come over here!
Several of these posts have either inspired upcoming Clone Attack posts for this blog, or they are just super-reminiscent of what is to come. YEA!